Chicago Metallic is a manufacturer of high quality commercial metal bakeware serving the Commercial, Industrial, Foodservice, Supermarket and Retail Baking markets. The company was founded in 1898 in Chicago and remained on the south side of Chicago for over 50 years, establishing itself as an expert in metal bakeware.
In 1958, Chicago Metallic relocated to a 34-acre site in suburban Lake Zurich, Illinois, where it occupied a 300,000 square foot manufacturing facility. Chicago Metallic expanded its pan-making operations in 1996 with the acquisition of the assets of Ekco/Glaco and eventually moved their operations to Humboldt, Tennessee. In 2005, Chicago Metallic was acquired by American Pan® Company and is now part of the Bundy Baking Solutions family.